View Single Post
      07-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
bluesunit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: D-Stock 135i

Breyton GTS-R Matte Grey (plus nearly new Federal 595 RS-Rs)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
7/5 Edit: Price drop again and I'll cover shipping. This is basically free tires!

7/5 Edit: Price drop and I'll cover shipping. Buy my wheels!

Up for sale are my Breyton GTS-Rs in Matte Grey with Red Time attack stripe. These is the stock staggered setup with 7.5s in the front and 8.5s in the rear.

Wheels were used primarily for autocross are 99% damage free, with the exception of a grain of rice sized paint chip on one of the rear wheels (likely from a cone strike). It's pictured below.

These are wrapped in nearly new (maybe 15-20 autocross runs) Federal 595 RS-R which a nice sticky 140 treadware street tire. There's some burnishing on the outside edge on the front tires as you can see from the pictures.

All four corners are 245/35-R18s! Yes, these fit without spacers or suspension modifications . . . I've been running this setup for 3 years both on and off the street and the only rubbing is a slight bit of brushing on the front left inside fender well during gradual right turns and brushing against the front lower control arm at full lock. Nothing serious in either case.

No TPMS.

Will meet you in person to sell these wheels if you are in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge/Mississippi Gulf Coast area, otherwise, we can arrange shipping.

Thanks!

The damage . . .

Fitment with 245 HOOSIERS . . . these run wider than the Federals (and didn't have rubbing issues either). The white stuff in the strut shot is paint, not cords/rubbing/whatever

Action Shots with Federals (click forward for more)

Last edited by bluesunit; 07-23-2013 at 07:03 AM..
Appreciate 0