View Single Post
      03-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #379
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwagner003 View Post
That's a serious bummer.. It's scary having a nice car with how shitty everyone drives.

But that's awesome that you're getting an IS. I had a bitch of a time finding one, but it's by far the best car I've had. Not nearly as nice on the inside as my old Infinitis, but it's just endless fun to drive. Hope you're getting the DTC. It's addicting.

The secret launch control is a nice touch, too.
Ya, don't think I helped matters by then getting an even more expensive S5. Would be nice if all the other cars would just...go away and let me be.

Definitely got the DTC as the manual isn't even an option as my left wrist is pretty much destroyed from the airbag blowing open on it in the accident.

I don't know anything about this "secret" launch control though. Do share. I just learned the other day we can also get them coded/programmed by people with the right equipment to have a digital speedo in the center of the instrument cluster, too, which normally I'd say big whoop, but my S5 has it and i'm addicted to it. Feels like I'm driving K.I.T.T. or something from knight rider, only it doesn't talk to me.

Counting down the days til mine gets here. I'm predicting April 27, just waiting for a boat (if it's even at the port).
Appreciate 0