View Single Post
      04-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #45
rocketscience
Registered
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Sedonared 118d

Hey All,

I just took delivery of my Sedona Red E82 today. It's the 118d version with MSport pack, sat nav & other goodies. I decided on the 18d engine mostly due to economic reasons (gasoline prices are really skyrocketing, my other car is a planetwrecking LR3, I do have a conscious sometimes, etc). I bought the car since I wanted something fun and economical to drive, and I just could not justify the 123d that way. LOL

I can always have it tuned up to 170 break HP should I choose to do so, but after the whopping 15 kms that I drove today, I can't say that I'm missing power, haha. We'll see.

The model is fairly scarce in Belgium, since I ordered the E82, I counted the ones I encountered on my drives and commutes, and so did MsRS ... we came up to staggering 12 since end of JAN (of which one SedonaRed also driving the E19 an a white one with performance pack in the vicinity of where I live). So I guess it's a pretty rare car. I do love the shape though, I wanted this colour and I am looking forward spending time in it (I drive a lot).

Anyway, I'll be in and out here, posting updates & problems when they come along, also posting my content probably. Nice to meet you all.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0