United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
DCT? Sure. Your car? Doubtful. You could go read my reviews from when a buddy and I took our 2011 cars (his has DCT and mine 6mt) on multiple open road tests. I don't like to brag, and much less in a forum where most people are pulling stuff out of their behinds, but I do consider myself an extremely fast shifter, and the results were rather surprising, and opposite to most people's beliefs.

Hey, you're in FL, assuming stock for stock (only power mod is BMW Performance Exhaust), let's arrange a track meeting.

By the way, kinda hard for me to kneel down when I'm already above you.
Ok ok joking aside. I'm speaking of the N54 vs your N55 not the same motor. To be honest I know for a fact that all I would need is JB4 for right now and this is only due to the fact that your car's motor is still very much in the beginning stages of tuning. Progressing along very nicely but not near the power of the N54 YET.

Again my post was intended for those that were simply laughing at the thought of an N55 losing to an N54? We all know that the N54 is capable of producing more power right now due to the fact that's it's been in production much longer.
Appreciate 0