View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #8
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I would not say that PSS's run tall. It's just obvious looking at them that they tried to make them bulge out at the wheel lip so they'd protect the wheels. They are somewhat squared on the top, but mostly they just really bulge on the side. I may not need new fronts for a year or more but I'm definitely gonna raise my front suspension before I try PSS's on the front.

I really don't have a cosmetic preference for 18s or 19s on our cars. I was looking for lightweight and another 1addict member had fit my Volks on his very lowered car and was selling them to go back to stock for possible trade-in.

For sure we have tons of torque to try to put down, especially on cold tires. My LSD helps tons but I still spin pretty horribly, especially with my worn out rear tires this winter. I'm betting new PSS's combined with warming weather will get me back to where I'll rarely have to mess with the traction control button, if I can get them to not scrub so I can use them...lol.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0