View Single Post
      09-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #1
mr2uboy
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Angry Can I get some love...?

I recently was involved in an auto accident (9/6) in my new AW 06 330i, it only has 285miles on it . I was coming home from the BMW service center for an alarm installation. I was parked at a stop light waiting for the light to turn green when this older lady backed her 2000 BMW 528i Stationwagon from where she was parked into the driver side door of my 330i :mad: . I was in between two cars, she said she looked over her shoulder and saw the first and last car but did not see my car because I was right behind her. She accepted full liability and I had witnesses from the car that was behind me. The car behind me even said he honked at her to warn her cause he saw her backing up without realizing there was a car there. The damage was pretty substantial as far as cost is concern, the auto bodyshop (Costelli & Pardini's Auto body) gave an estimate of $4K, because its a new model car the door has to be ordered from BMW. It's currently in the shop waiting for the adjuster to come and give his estimate, the insurance has already claim full liability so what ever the cost maybe to fix they have to cover. I am hoping she will come out of this looking like new just as the day i drove her home. But deep down inside I know she's not the same anymore . I will post some picture of the damage tomorrow.

My feelings go out to those who's car was damage in anyway, I know how you feel and it's very disheartning. Even though you are carefull with your car there's no way you can prevent other drivers from not.
A/T
Packages: Sport, Premium, Cold
Power rear sunshade
Sat. prep.

Last edited by mr2uboy; 09-08-2005 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Error in title
Appreciate 0