Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by erabmw135 View Post
was not expecting it to be this difficult to sell...

Yeah unfortunately it seems to be really hard to sell wheels on the 1 series forums. I had to sell my Alufelgens for 1300$ with tires local pickup, Forgestars for $1200 with tires local pickup. I'm dreading the day when I have to sell these one piece forged ADV 1's since I'll be low balled like crazy I'm sure.
The mains problem with a lot of people (myself included) is the fact that they feel they are losing out when it comes to the shipping fees, which sucks for anyone trying to sell a set of wheels.

If we had a transport through time and space, and local pickup was available everywhere, then wheels would be sold all the time.

I was looking for wheels for the longest time, but the wife gave me a certain amount I was allowed to spend. It would have been enough for local pickup on these, but not shipped to Germany.

Market just sucks lately. But then again, it's winter. I guarantee you all these killer deals on wheels, would be sold if it was early spring.

-David
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0