View Single Post
      09-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
richstacy
richstacy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Shortly after getting my 2011 135i last March, maybe after I had 7 or 800 miles on it I experienced one episode of this half power business you describe. I shut it off and restarted it and the problem went away.

I was going to take it in but I forgot to do it because the problem never has re-occured. I now have almost 5K on it and no problems at all, so I'm not going to worry about it. it seemed like a fuel problem to me but it's gone so ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clarkson View Post
On the 805N today, cruising in 3rd in the stop-and-go traffic when suddenly it feels like I hit something. I look around and see nothing near me, and notice it does the same thing again a few more times, each time it does the indicators both flash at the same time. Now I get the "engine malfunction" warning on the i-drive screen. I try up-shifting to keep the revs as low as possible, but it still continues to jerk / sputter violently. Keep in mine I have 9k miles on this N55, and have had the Procede V5 on it for the past 4k-5k miles or so.

Any ideas before I go to the dealer and they claim that my mods caused the issue?
Appreciate 0