View Single Post
      04-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
AceofSpades11
I can't think of anything interesting to put here.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrisryanc View Post
I'm experiencing waiting pains, too. I ordered mine on the 12th of April, and I thought it would already begin production by now. Actually, my CA said it would take about a week before production began. It's almost 3 weeks now with nothing changed.

I contacted my CA today, and he said he'd be able to give me a VIN later this week... He was able to give me a production number several weeks ago, but those are pretty much useless. I know that new MY2013 production starts in August, so who knows, maybe they are really backed up with builds of 2012 models before a month of downtime in July for retooling. I just want my car to be delivered before 4th of July!
Yeah I definitely feel your pain. I called up the food chain at my dealership because I was a little worried that it would get too close to June (for some reason I thought 2013 production started in June ) and he said that BMW would just "bump" me to the next model year. He then added, "after a price adjustment." So basically, pay more to wait more.

Let me know how your situation turns out! I hope production starts soon for you.
Appreciate 0