View Single Post
      06-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
Crowley
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardTech View Post

If that’s the way ya feel, I would at least try a new CA. If I email mine he responds normally in about 10-15 mins. Or if you complain you could almost walk out of the place with a new car. Where else can a car come in with front end damage and get the back painted for free (customer complained it happened in the shop even though it was on many papers that it was dmg to the back bumper when the car was taken in, the customer didn’t remember seeing it and they are always right. It was repaired for free at the shops expense)

My guy is Victor Jaimes, I had to switch to him when I could not get John Witmire to even return my calls. I complained and got Victor and it has been great ever since. He even personally drove me to work when the shuttle was not around at the time.

Thanks for the info .. maybe I'll try to get Victor as well !

Crowley

The last words on the powerplant should go to a clearly overwhelmed Hormazd Sorabjee, editor and publisher of Autocar India: “There is something simply magical about BMW’s in-line six. It has a creamy smoothness that makes velvet feel like sandpaper.”
Appreciate 0