View Single Post
      04-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

I wish I could agree with your sentiment over the 1er Coupe photoshoot in North America but Unfortunately your claim that it is staged is not true I'm afraid.

We sometimes do not get away with a clean shoot and sometimes we are scooped just out of shot will be BMW security guard . I was not on this shoot personally but information I received was that possibly two or three shots were taken - As until the information spread only the rear shot appeared at first.

As for myself I am in employment with an Independent automobile company in Munich , Germany and my additional creative work alongside my marketing work is to put words to the pictures the spy photographers take - It's all about marketing because we introduce information with additional speculation and watch the debate which helps us when we begin our marketing programmes for each model we introduce. It's called "Creative marketing" because we create a creative buzz through information - you have to ask would sites like this exist if we did not generate the talking points? Especially with a significant US bound model like the 1er Coupe - It is all about tapping into your requirements on how we develop the car and market it to your demographic . I like to portray each model as an event and everything is covered from the visual to the vicirial . In each course after each car is completed I have to make the team from the designers,managers to the engineers look good.

"The perfect combination of Exhilaration and Emotion..."

Heres what the Coupe looks like behind the mask and without a film crew....
And the Cabrio.
And the M1 - look at the picture and see if you see the insiders update .
look at the front and you will see the new M treatment which will feature on the M1 although the larger intake is more angular trapese shape to meet with the brake cooling ducts. All three heading your way and US bound too.

And Just over a month until the debut.

As I said this is sideline to my additional marketing work in which I suggest when you watch the visual M3 presentation click on and bookmark for the upcoming M3 Film and when the day comes turn up your speakers real loud ...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0