View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #11
N54Fiend
Professional idiot
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
It's funny; I was having the exact same thought while reading this thread. I was on my way home last nite when a 350Z came up alongside and revved. When the light changed I just drove normally because I knew I'd be left in the dust. So I come home last night, just for fun, to look at the 'Cars for Sale' section, looking at all the 135i's coming off warranty for the same price I paid for my CPO 128i. Then, this thread pops up and I read all this... like you said.

Someone somewhere is keeping me safe. Every time I think about getting back into flying there's a crash at the airport up the road. It has happened twice; one the remains were in the farm behind our house.

I guess, for me, 135's are like babies - I'd love to cuddle up to yours, but once the diaper is full I want to hand him back...
I understand what your saying on this.. But I have to disagree. For us "performance enthusiasts" the 128i is simply not acceptable as far as power goes. And the 135i is a GREAT car. Mine would be perfect if it weren't for the dealership screwing me around. After all, it is covered under warranty.

Having said that, BMW NA has also refused my fix under warranty, so if you do have an issue with the 128i (given yes... its less likely) your just as screwed as I am with NA being incompetent.
Appreciate 0