01-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #21
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Car is all done, the amount of adjustment was amazingly good. Without acting like a kid who just got to touch his first set of titties, let me tell you the suspensions fits this chassis much better then stock. THe KWV3 now give me the feeling of a longer and overall larger chassis. The handling is bone jarring, you can turn into any corner and the car turns before you can process it, unbelievable. The Suspension was way off from KW so setting everything correctly then setting the height properly was huge. More then that was the alignment. Doing some compensations and everything was big. My suggestion to guys with stock suspension or modified is to visit Clarence Brown Alignment in San Diego CA. THese guys have been around for ever. THe guy I Used was Daryl, a very rough looking guy who seems like he does not like you. BUt let me tell you a few words with this guy and his knowledge is incredible. He made all the tire pressure, and alignment changes from camber, caster, toe, etc and everything he did was spot on. I feel like its an entirely new car and I am so excited I did everything so far. This car is incredible. I say this coming out of an e63 M6, e92 M3, X5M. So this car is just unreal.
Did you install the coil-overs yourself and have the shop do the corner balancing/alignment or did they do everything including install?
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0