pixelblue
Colonel
Rep
Drives: the silver bullet

Garage List
2010 135i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ND40oz View Post
I must be missing something, the video just goes over the same results as the graphs. The DWS having numb oncenter driving and slower steering response in dry conditions isn't what I'm looking for in a tire. It did perform the best in the wet, but how often am I going to be pushing it in the rain? Add that to the fact that I waited 5 months for tire rack to try to get a set in for my MDX that I finally just gave up and went with the Yoko ENVigors instead. They've now been on backorder for 9 months in a 255/55/18 size, good job Continental, glad I didn't wait.
well it all comes down to what are you willing to compromise on. for me the slower steering response wasn't a big deal but the overall all season performance of the DWS' was. I get my lead out on the track so I don't need razor sharp responses for daily driving. everyone has a different set of requirements so if you have found your perfect compromise then all the best to you