Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW X3 28i  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
I have these too. Got them when they were fairly new and TR was doing a $100 rebate, made them cheaper than the famous Hankook V12 and they got better reviews. I have about 7k on them now. They are definitely great for the money. Much better comfort compared to the stock Bridgestones - no bracing for impact when you see a pothole fast approaching. Traction is good and so far they are showing very little wear. However it is pretty easy to break them loose (which can be fun), also, the initial turn in response is no where near what the stock RFTs provided. When I first had these mounted I did an aggressive lane change and thought I just made a terrible mistake, but after breaking them in and getting the pressure adjusted I've really started to enjoy them. Overall, they're a great tire for the price, they're not going to give you the ultimate grip but if you need a budget tire I would definitely recommend them. Next time I will probably try and splurge for the PSS just to see how the other half lives.