geared
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 90' s54 325i ; 93' carrera 2

Garage List
2008 Corvette z-06  [0.00]
2015 BMW m3  [10.00]
hey man, sounds like your familiar with these cars....care to meet sometime in the near future?

1) I have driven many tuned cars always tuned by some of the best in the business - they drove perfect, and while its running good, its not dialed in to my liking. Rpm fluctuations at idle, intermittent "odd" almost miss-type feelings when barely accelerating from lower rpms, I could make a pretty length list of small desires.

I do NOT think there is any issue with the jb4, I just demand more perfection. I know its a piggyback and perfection is far from achievable.

2. I hear ya - I hope I am as lucky. My wastegate seems to chatter if I leave the car idling...

3. High rpm Gear shifts - big time bog sometimes. intermittent "odd" almost miss-type feelings when barely accelerating from lower rpms

4. e85 is tough to get around here - I dont want to have to search for gas. Its not that important. Plus I dont like the long term affects of too much e85, personally. Meth is an interesting thought, but would really put me in a bad place if me and BMW have a warranty tiff.

5. I need to log for sure.
Appreciate 0