GaryS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 6MT

Garage List
2009 135i  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrutled View Post
I am willing to say that Vorshlag did not do significant testing on their plates on cars with stock spring setup Because they are poorly designed. As a result of this you have excessive noise which can mentally translate to a shitty ride. I would whole heartedly tell you not to purchase vorshlag UNLESS you are purchasing coilovers with smaller diameter springs.
That reminded me of this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
There is nothing wrong with the engineer of the Vorshlag camber plates but they don’t know how to measure. As mention in that thread at least one race teams encountered problems what I already know. I actually bought them first run and they were out by over an inch so it was obvious they did not even check the application….a bit of joke so I sent them back. They mention they are on their 2nd revision and thye still have it wrong. Buy them, you will lose compression travel, droop travel and have the wrong stack height. It is not that hard to measure to meet OEM stock height. The proper camber plate will be 11-13 mm lower than the OEM stock height due to deflection at the isolator.

FWIW, it amazing how many vendors can design bad camber plates as it no that difficult execute a good on.

Orb
Appreciate 0