Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

FS: 2009 FBO 135i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
PRICE DROP!! 28k w/o on stock wheels/ 32.5k with BBS E28's!!

Unfortunately it has come time for me to sell my baby. Priorities in life have changed so it's time for me to move on. I love this car to death! It has 0 problems, always been garage kept, I have all the service records. I believe the car has the cold weather package but im not 100% positive on that. It is a 2 owner car, the first owner had it for the first ~41,500 miles and ive had it since Feb of this year. The car now has ~44,200 miles on it. I've done alot of work on this car since ive owned it. There is over $17k worth of parts in this car and that isnt including shipping or labor. Just the BBS e28's alone costed over $5k and they were a huge challenge to get fitted on the car, I doubt you will ever see another 135 running these wheels. The turbos were replaced a few months ago and have less than 600 miles on them. I am going to put the car up for sale for 2 month as is asking 32.5k with the wheels and 28k with stock wheels that are powder coated black. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE PLEASE JUST MOVE ON. If the car does not sell in those 2 months I will likely end up parting it out. Please don't comment saying you want dibs on this part or that when I part out.

Modifications Include:

*MB Kidney Grills
*Tinted windows
*iCarbon CF Rear Diffuser
*iCarbon CF Rear Spoiler
*BMW Perf CF Mirror Caps
*BMW Perf Side Skiirts
*BMW Perf CF Trim
*CF Steering Wheel Trim
*P3cars v2 vent gauge + hard wired OBD II splitter
*Cobb AP
*iCarbon Thermal Coated Downpipes
*BMS DCI
*HPF FMIC
*KW v1 Coilovers
*M3 Front Sway
*Vorschlag Camber Plates
*LED Halo's (not installed)

THE FOLLOWING PARTS HAVE LESS THAT 300 MILES ON THEM:

*Full Berk Race exhaust with catless mids
*Stett charge pipe with dual Forge DV's
*BMS oil catch can
*Freshly rebuilt and very rare BBS E28's wrapped in BFGoodrich KDW Tires
*Blackline Tails
*Coolingmist Meth Kit (uninstalled)
*Adaptec 5x130-5x120 adapters

Feel free to txt me or call with any questions (text is preferred) 703-774-6789 or shoot me an email at jmwhitehurst1@gmail.com

Last edited by Jeremyw5; 01-20-2014 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0