View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #47
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

Yandy man I feel bad for you man...not only does your baby get hurt but you get chided for it as well. Don't fret over it all too much. Everybody makes mistakes and there's a whole host of circumstances behind it. Even instructors with the PCA, CCA, SCCA, NASA, or any other org wreck at times...sometimes they'll total a students car like this past weekend in a turn nobody could figure out how they wrecked there. You see what you did wrong and are going to work to correct it.

As a community of track enthusiasts here I think we've all been, and always are, in a position of learning. If you aren't learning anymore then you need to get off the track. What we're doing out there is practice to get better. Did he maybe bight off more than he could chew? Possibly and probably. That being said I don't think its fair of us to flame him for his mistake. He's paying for it, literally. We should be offering constructive criticism and offering ways he could improve and not flaming him at the same time. After all, where would we be if the first time they took off the training wheels and we fell on our bikes, they told us we weren't ready and put them back on? You never really know if someone is ready or not until you let them try. Yandy tried, made a mistake, he knows what he did. He processing the information thrown his way. Now lets sit back and encourage him to get back on the horse and help him do it better next time