View Single Post
      07-11-2008, 03:50 AM   #41
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post
I'm glad you found some cars available to test fit them on. It looked as though there are notches on it for the ones on the bottom of the 135 bumper so I'm curious to see how it fits on a 128. Can't wait to see how it goes! :thumbup:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1 View Post
I will call you tomorrow... If you still need a car you can use mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post
:headbang::headbang::headbang:
was in riverside today...my old boss who is the desk manager over there sells the last 128i on the lot 2 hours before i got there!! ugh...long story short, i had a vert and coupe turbo'd ones...

the splitter just doesn't line up with the m inspired bumper. my bet is these are going on a 128i...which also means, i need to get another mold redone to fit the 135i....

i didn't snap pics anymore because i was just frustrated for the fact that it took 3 months for this lip to get here...struggled to find a volunteer...and when i go to a dealership...not all cars i needed were there, lol...

i shall prevail...this hunt will go down with this fitment to be perfect up top!

anyway my old boss will call me when they get the non-turbo'd 1ers again. he said theyre expecting about 3 of them next week.
Appreciate 0