06-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #75
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
yet another irrelevant post. Dude, the 1M comes with not 1, but 2 oil coolers. It was already tracked by a member under extremely hot circumstances and the car did not go into any sort of limp mode.
Quote:
It's ok...I think they know what's coming their way so they have to find a way to sabotage the success of the car. I can't wait for my 1M to get here
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, do you still have hair left on your scalp, or have you started losing it?!? I ask because apparently all you can type to everyone is how much growing up they have to do...there's always Rogaine man! I think the grandpa of the forums has started the regression process...
Quote:
If you read the things you type twice, you wouldn't be talking about maturity. Also, I'm not sure who's defending what? You said I had to grow up because I pointed out that the M3 driver prefers the M3 over the 1M. Now, does anyone require a college degree to see that?!? Not sure how that places me in a "defensive" spot I also said that there are plenty of people in line waiting for a 1M, and that his preference of an M3 makes it one less person competing for the 1M - again, how is this in any defense? In reality, the 1M can't sell fast enough whereas I could go order myself an M3 right now if I wanted one.
^ it is members like this who give us 1er lovers a bad name. Hope you are the minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
Wow! hold on there. There is no hate or arrogance here. Just stating opinions about the 1M. Aren't we allowed to post our views\experiences\opinions without sensitive people getting offended?
I think you have twisted this into something that it really isn't (which is easy to do on a public forum)...
We all have a passion and respect for our cars. We are ALL in the ///M family right???
If you read the OP comments in this thread, you would have seen that. But instead, you fire off and are judgemental and clump ALL M3 owners as arrogant?
Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do. Good luck with that
+1 well said.
Appreciate 0