View Single Post
      03-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

vividracing - thanks. They would look even better with the BMW carbon rear diffuser. Saving my pennies for that piece.

ichiban - Yes. We will be showing the mid-pipe later this month and it should be shipping in April. Price on the mid-pipe will be released by mid month. We just recently settled on how we want it configured. We didn't want it to be another "me too" mid-pipe. So we are hand fabbing small resonators that look like the factory catalytic conveters. They will be mounted right where the factory cats are located

604_e90325i - No need to cut out the resonator. The exhaust has a great sound character right now and we're making final adjustments to increase the volume slightly over what was in the "axleback" clips provided above. We're making a small baffle change that will let out just a hint more volume. Just plug and play the alxeback. In the youtube clip foward to exactly 1 minute in. As the car starts to take the corner it gives a good representation of the sound character of the axleback and in the production units it will be a hint louder but same character.

R.