View Single Post
      09-22-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
takahashi
Retired trackie
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1///M

[EOI] Winton track day 13 Dec 2008 by OzRenesis

Mazda RX-8 Club of Victoria have been advised that we can have Saturday December 13th 2008 for a track day if we can get deposit in to them by mid October.

At this point the cost of the day is going to be $250 and EXCLUDES timing. There will be a maximum of 30 participants, so as usual with our days, more expensive but more track time and less track traffic.

At this point I am attempting to see who is interested. If I get enough interest in the next 2 weeks I will continue with it and people will have 2 weeks to get a deposit in. Deposits will need to be in within 2 weeks and will be refunded if we don't get enough interest.

So who is interested?

1addict (2):
WAY
smarm

RX-8 Club (7):
auzoom
Taka
Revolver
Black-8 + 3 friends

Club itr (3):
Vincent
air23box
BLKSTN

YOU WILL NEED:
  • Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
  • AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 or CAMS L2S (if you bought a license last time you don't need to this time). If you want to organise AASA earlier (HERE). Make sure you get a number from Winton/AASA if you don't have a card made in time.
  • Closed footwear
  • Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
  • Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
  • Good condition tyres
  • Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
Reply to this thread, or PM me with your email, and we will pass on the club bank details. We are setting $100 for deposit and as we said, will be refunded if it does not go ahead.

auzoom and takahashi
OzRenesis
Mazda RX-8 club of Victoria.