Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Black Baron 1M

Available Black 1M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just picked up my Black Sapphire Metallic 1M at the Performance Delivery Center on November 2 and drove it to my garage in Dallas. It just had the 1200 mile break-in service (fluids change) at Classic BMW. Current: 1299 miles. I ordered the car this summer and waited and it is even more impressive in person than in pictures.

The car is simply phenomenal. And you really do get people walking up to it when you're stopped, often taking pictures. Optioned with Convenience Pkg (Comfort Access, alarm, park distance), Navigation with Bluetooth and USB (ipod ready) and Premium Pkg 2 (lumbar and power seats, ambient lighting, auto-dimming mirrors) and heated seats (no satellite radio and no harmon-kardon). MSRP: $54,439. Car properly broken in by a mature, adult driver (just me, no one else has driven it). No issues. No track or DE driving.

I'm happy keeping the car but based on what I've seen here there is an above-MSRP demand for the 1M. The white 1M recently listed here at $10k over sets the market: $64,439.

If you're interested, please PM me here. If you're not, please hold off on the flaming posts about greed - demand is creating this supply and I just can't justify keeping the car and making the payments if someone else values it more.

Appreciate 0