View Single Post
      08-29-2014, 11:47 PM   #27
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

I still want to hear more about this gold toilet, but I've never heard of dealers being able to swap CPO inventory, only new inventory, so don't think you'll have luck in that regard. A lot of people here just travel out and have them sent back from far off dealers. You might want to try to negotiate a PPK in there as well in lieu of or in addition to getting money OFF the car.

I still say try to find a 135is near you if you can just to compare to see how that feels in relation to the 235 as I think that will be quite telling and informative of whether you prefer an enhanced 135 with much of what's on a 235, but still retain the looks, size, interior, and steering feel of the 135.

The other problem with ED, aside from the fact that your doctor makes you take pills and you have no excuse to not have sex with your old wife again, is that while it might be fun to drive the car in europe, I gotta imagine the agony of then just dropping it off and waiting 2 months to get it back is horrible. I'm also weary of driving cars 150 mph+ and such during the break in period.

My completely biased 2 cents.
Appreciate 0