spacers?
No spacers Paul, just stock offsets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc View Post
Very nice.
Sizes & rubbing? Lowered?
Fronts are 18x8.5 ET45. 225/40/18
Rears are 18.9.5 ET50. 255/35/18

Not lowered although I find my car seems to sit slightly lower than a few others random 135s I've parked next to in shopping centres etc. By lower I mean by a few mm.

No scrubbing at all, but I haven't actually given it the full beans around a corner. Still waiting for the tyres to rough up a bit. I had a full-ish load (4x stock 261s with runcraps, a case of beer and wine and Autobarn purchases) when I drove home from the tyre-shop and it didn't rub on speed humps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
Love it...

Just need to paint the hubs black now
The rust on the rear hubs is really obvious now....know anyone who can do it for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianf2002 View Post
Looks good!

You'll love those PSS's, best tyres I have had.

So those wheels are re-branded VMR710's? I have VMR710's in HyperSilver. What did you pay all up?
Acccording to Jason@Eurodivision, they're an equivalent product to the 710s. Looking closely at the box, packaging, stickers etc., country of origin, I'm thinking they're exactly the same wheel, made in the same factory. Just rebranded. The aforementioned details (box/packaging, sticker font/style) are identical to my old VMR 708s on my VW.

Jason sells them for $999 + shipping ($75 to NSW). Tyres cost me just over $1200 landed from Tirerack. I hope to take advantage of Jason's $25 rebate on hi-res photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Noice. I'm thinking something like those when I get bored with my 313s...
As you know I was initially chasing the 269s (a bargain from Mornington BMW @ $2070 shipped) but in the end, these were half the price and slightly more aggressive looking so I took the plunge
Appreciate 0