Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly View Post
He didnt mention anything about tracking his car or anything and beside he want to spend a little money as possible right now. So my susgestion is get the springs and save some $ later for Koni and pair with the springs that will out come better for the $.

Stock shock doesn't do any good in the garage. Save for rainy day? Not me.

Btw you dont have to worry about busting other parts with just lower spring only, which can go wrong? Let hear it?

i didn't mention anything about tracking, so not sure where that's coming from.

stock parts work well when you want to put the car back to stock when it comes back to sell time... not rocket science there...

bottoming out real hard can cause real damage to control arms wheel bearings any other suspension part... oil pan .. that list goes on and on..

To each their own... if that's what you are going for, then cut the stock spring. wont cost you a thing and you will get rid of the gap and get that "perfect look" .. i mean come on now bud..

Matthew Gallop: '12 N55 Mods: JB4 Flex ISO | iCarbon DP | VRSF 5" FMIC | BMS Intake | ER Charge Pipe | Race Axleback | ST Coils | Alufelgen CS7's | iCarbon 3 fin Diffuser |
Blackline LCI | CarbonFiber Spoiler | Orion v4 AE's | 30% tint | red+blk roundels | Cyba Scoops | H-Style front Lip | WeissLicht LED Smoked Sidemarkers | Matte Grills | Coded |
Appreciate 0