View Single Post
      03-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
Chewyjr15
1 addict and proud!
Rep
Drives: jb 135 on order

i present to you isabel (Updated pics)

well here she is the first pics are of the first night i had her and my gf is sitting in the car. The dealer really f-ed up the paint o i detailed it today and i am having paint correction done on her the first of next month. The tint is ceramic 15% rear 35% up front. So far im not happy with the driver side window and will be going back to have it redone next week. The clear braw looks okay, and the place did an okay job installing it. Some thoughts on the car. The gas tank is just too damn small, the runflats are hard and harsh riding. Theres a shit load of brake dust and a lot of body roll. The idrive cooling fan and and hard drive are a bit loud. Some features i wish i would have gotten were ca, heated seats, and lumbar support. The power is just aww inspiring. I just hit 700 miles after 5 days of ownership and i could not take it anymore, i pulled up next to a modded 06 sti and raped him. I pulled on him a good 2-3 car lengths. I could not believe it. Anyways thats my rant enjoy the pics.

gf looking hot in the car
(note the fingerprints and swirls)

you can see the clearbraw line

just finished putting in my cf grills piece of cake install.

i think they look great let me know.

Last edited by Chewyjr15; 03-07-2009 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0