View Single Post
      01-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #207
bignico_05
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: aw 135i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice
Guys, there is no market for this exhaust, its taken months to even get five people interested, you have to realize this is not up there on their priority list. They are doing big things for the n54 right now, with their main focus being on their single turbo kit, which is awesome. Please be patient. Besides we all live in cold weather climates, salt is all over the ground, snow is on its way, you guys probably won't want to put this on anytime soon. I won't even be pulling my car out of storage for another three months. It will be worth the wait. Kirk will get back to us soon. He originally needed 10 people with half now, half later, and there was not enough interest, if they can work something out for us with only myself and Black Sheep willing to pay in full up front then they are really going above and beyond to help us out.
Your absolutely right but it would be nice to get an update because it seems that people get impatient when they're ignored, makes them feel unimportant or at least that's how I feel. But hpf is definitely doing us and the n54 community a favor.

Last edited by bignico_05; 01-04-2012 at 11:41 PM..
Appreciate 0