View Single Post
      04-08-2015, 02:10 PM   #1
Brearley_III
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' E82 S65 1M, 21' F95 X5MC

Garage List
Eibach Multi-Pro R2 Coil Over System

I'm considering this kit for 135i > 1M Conversion... I currently have H&R Sport Springs w/ Koni Yellows Dampers. I need something with adjustable height and will be using the car primarily for autocross & track, and the occasional drive around town of course.

Here's some notes on this from their website; What's all your thoughts on these??

For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro-R2 Coil-overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your vehicle.

The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between.

This kit is perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.

Feature

Independently Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping with Remote Reservoir
Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability – Lowering 0.80” – 2.5”
Monotube Design w/46mm pistons for Maximum Street and Track Performance
Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A