View Single Post
      03-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #10
chrisv_335EBII
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i 6sp EBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
I wouldn't count on a LCI (life cycle impulse; this is what BMW calls minor updates) for the 135i. The 1-series coupe (chassis code E82) that is sold in the US is currently entering end-of-life, and has already been replaced by the F20 chassis overseas. If you google BMW E82 and BMW F20, you can see the difference between the two cars. I think you'll agree that we're better off without the update

The 2-series launch is scheduled for November 2014, if I recall correctly, so that would further solidify the notion that there will be no LCI for the current 1-series sold in the US.

If you're feeling apprehensive about having an "outdated" car, you might want to wait a little later in the year to see what the 2-series has to offer. Having said that, I've really, *really* enjoyed my 135i for the last couple of years. It goes back in July and I'll be sad to see it go.
There is so miss-information in this post. The 1 series already had an LCI. Furthermore, the 2 series begins production November 2013, not 2014.
Appreciate 0