06-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #251
scaramanga
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Looking to buy a 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Thanks mate, hope you are well, it has been a while since I have seen you around here.........

I will forward on to you tomorrow the price on the revozport, I need to ask about the oem carbon jobbie and will let you know the price on the vorsteiner once ca get back to me....
Thanks, much appreciated - let me me know, am definitely interested. I think the carbon will look exceptional on your AW, less noticeable on my BSM but I think a nice touch. Am tempted to get my roof wrapped in carbon but it's already venture-shielded so maybe better to leave as is. My next mission is to find a slightly more sporty exhaust, ideally one that is a plug & play replacement that doesn't involve any cutting. Would love to have a wireless valve system, that lightweight titanium system from Germany that you posted looked interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer View Post
I thought you sold up
Hi mate! I did think about it and half heatedly advertised the car on here, but just can't bring myself to sell it as its truly one of the best cars I've ever owned!! Sold my 993 instead and the 1M is staying in the stable for now. Been quite busy with work so have hardly any time to keep up but back now! Would you believe I haven't even put your mats in the car yet!!
Appreciate 0