Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
No he can rotate tires...he just cannot rotate wheels....he'll have to have them swapped before events at a tire shop...
+1, a bit more of a hassle, but it can be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
Check out the new Apex EC-7 with 9.5 58et rear. The 63et rear that I have requires a spacer to keep 275 from rubbing on the inside chassis.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9496900
Those have nice offsets for the front, I'll ask when I get my set to verify and will post up whatever I end up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
guys the R-comps won't last long enough to worry about rotating them. ask me how many track days my last set lasted. best case scenario is a set a year
You're probably right, but for the time being I won't be able to afford to sets right away, so going with AD08 and then getting the second set for track only. This will be a while and a process though, will probably fit in the LSD before a second set of Apex.

Good thing is, I'll probably run better with the AD08 at 275 than with the nT01 at 245, much more rubber contact