View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #121
Aries932
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC6 View Post
The earler statement you said I was wrong about only stated that the new engine was developed for improved emissions and increased mileage. Which you now say they same thing you accused me being wrong about! They tuning issue just so happened to be part of the excerpt I quoted and has no bearing on what you said I was wrong about to begin with!
We both know in that conversation you were stating that BMW's only purpose was to take the N54 and make it more fuel efficient and have improved emissions. In fact you were pointing out that fact to basically say that because they were going for improved emissions and fuel efficiency that the engine ended up being worse from a tuner's perspective...hence your statements like

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC6
"The simple fact that BMW put a forged crank in the N54 says it all"

"BMW puts a forged crank in the 54 and not in the 55,you have no answer. BMW puts the N54 in its two most recent hi-po series(335is&1M) and your reasoning is "they had a surplus, use em up"! You're clueless and in denial. "