View Single Post
      02-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #33
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1 View Post
Just how it is according to you. You give no facts, just your opinion, which you are entitled to, however worthless it is.
My experience is backed by weeks of research into both the Z and the G (as well as test drives in these cars and others such as mustangs, caddys, etc) prior to buying my 1 in 2008. Also from countless forum posts on Nissan's own forums complaining of oil leaks and vibrating shifters. These aren't anti-Nissan fanboys, either, these are all Nissan OWNERS that I gathered this from all having the same complaints.

Your "facts" are based on driving your wifey's car for a few miles and making a few pointless observations. Seriously it has less than 800 total, most of which you didn't drive, and you claim to be the know-all expert on it! Responds faster? No shit, sherlock, it's an NA engine versus a turbo. Pulls to 8K? Yeah, that's called the redline. It's 1K more than ours and this is a big deal, why? You can "really feel the cams".. that's some hard science right there. Way better than my "worthless" snob opinion. Oh and this is AFTER I praised several things about the car that I like, then listed the things I didn't (and most people on this earth seem to not like, either).

Then bashing on the 4 cylinder after calling ME a snob? You know BMW makes 4 cylinder race engines than can hit 1400 HP, but you claim a 4 cylinder doesn't belong in a car that heavy based on... what? The I4 makes more power and twist than the engine it replaces, but you still snobbishly look down on it for having 2 fewer cylinders in it. Let's look at Infiniti's equivalent, the G25. A 220 hp, 190 ft-lb V6 engine in a 3600 lb car. Enough said. How's that for irony?

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0