View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #14
lcrain
Captain
Rep
Drives: e36 m3, TT-RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaddylo View Post
I know it's too late now, but if I was concerned about cost I would have bought PSS's for the stock wheels which are more than adequate for novice/intermediate drivers and used the money that you spent on the Arc-8's for camber plates, brake pads, lines, fluid, and driving lessons.
I am addressing the brakes with lines, fluid, and pads. Attending as many driving events I can. Leaning towards camber plates...

Wheels will be a nice addition. I love the stock wheels, but my opinion has always been that this car should have come with 18's. I think the anthracite color will look good on the bsm paint with black ind cosmetic pieces. Not to mention they will allow me to run wider rubber! The gb with $200 off and free shipping was too hard to pass up.

David with apex seems to think the 9.5et22 will allow for 275 in the front while maxing out the stock camber. I would love to go ahead and add camber plates, but its nice to know I can get by without them.

So add the new BFG rival to the list in 275/35 and 295/35. Pricing will be similar to the hankooks, but they won't be available for a few months.
Appreciate 0