03-17-2013, 02:10 AM   #1525
r0nd3L
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænema View Post
I highly recommend grabbing another log with traction control COMPLETELY disabled. There are a couple things as far as boost and timing going on that are goofy, however the traction control system can trigger some weird things to happen to timing and i'm about 95% sure that TC was the cause of the boost issue.

The fuel system looks to be unable to keep up, the LPFP pressure dipping below 50psi isn't a good thing. The HPFP is also way undertarget. If i was you i would try grabbing some logs and seeing how it looks on straight pump gas.
I agree, will definitely do 93 logs as soon as this tank empties out.

I went out a took few more logs with traction fully disabled and this time in 4th gears. Noticed the boost overshoots by quite a bit and timing is still being pulled. I have made some adjustments to the WGDC base table using Cobb manual and one of your posts (thank you, btw, very useful!). However, I haven't tried logging again and probably will not as I want to refrain from flooring the car till I can get full 93 octane back and seeing what the fuel system is doing then.

I think the clutch did start slipping on this tune though LOL.

Appreciate the input!
Appreciate 0