Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

FS: 2008 BMW 135i with DINAN PERFORMANCE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My 135 is unique and looking sharp with all the original factory BMW Dinan performance parts. If you're someone who loves to be unique, you definitely wanna look into this.
The reason why I'm selling my car is because I'm getting promoted with the company that I work for and I'm getting a company car.

My 135 was originally tagged as $70000 when it was brand new as it is fully loaded with all the packages (excluding comfort access) and all the Dinan performance parts (Carbon fiber lip, carbon fiber diffuser, carbon fiber side mirrors, carbon fiber interior, performance strips on the sides, performance exhausts(the sound is amazing), performance brakes).

My car currently has 58000 kms and free maintenence service is valid until March, 2012. However, I spent $2000 for extended warranty at the beginning and it is valid until March, 2014. In addition, I purchased new car replacement policy for this car and it is valid until December, 2013. Both of the rear tires were just replaced and they're brand new now.

Please contact me @ skykanta@hotmail.com if you would like me to email you the pictures and @778 855 0427 to arrange for viewing.

I'm from Surrey, B.C. Local deal and transaction will be ideal. I'm selling for $34999, but price is negotiable!

Appreciate 0