United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

FEELER - 2012 AW/CR 135i M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm looking to get into an M3 so I am trying to see if a fellow enthusiast would like to take it off my hands before a dealership does. I drive it to and from work, and other than that it just sits in the garage.

I bought it brand new January 25, 2012 from BMW of Peoria.

Car is payed in full, title in hand.

Specs:

2012 135i M Sport Package w/ 10,8xx miles as of 2/3/13

Warranty good until 1/25/16

Alpine White

Coral Red leather w/ ash wood trim (wrapped in gloss black vinyl now)

6 speed manual trans

M Sport package

Heated seats

Harmon Kardon premium sound

Premium package w ambience lighting, sirius, bmw assist, auto dimming mirror, etc.

Mods:

Professionally done 35% tint all the way around

Debadged rear

Carbon Fiber kidney grilles

Carbon Fiber roundel overlays on all stock wheels, front and rear roundels, and steering wheel roundel

5000k limited edition angel eye bulbs

GT HAUS GT Exhaust: catless mids and rear section (nice deep sound with no check engine lights)

summer wheels are custom iss forged spyders in color matched alpine with with shadowline black color matched bolts, with stock 135i tires that have a lifetime transferrable warranty.

Blizzak ws70's on the stock 135i m sport wheels.

Price: Everything included (both sets of wheels, both sets of tires, both exhausts, both sets of grilles, and 5000k angel eyes) $44,000

Without exhaust price: $42,000

Without exhaust and summer wheel setup: $40,000

Back to stock: $39,500

All automatics with more miles and not m-sports around here are going for 39k stock with around 15k miles on them. Cash talks so don't be afraid to shoot me a price that you want to pay with with/without what mods you want. I feel this is reasonable for the condition it is in, with the miles it has, and how it has been driven. I babied it since the day I got it.

Any questions and inquiries please feel free to shoot me an email at [email]jkorienek22@yahoo.com[email]

Last edited by DemolitionJim; 02-03-2013 at 12:32 PM..
Appreciate 0