View Single Post
      08-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #82
luigimaster24
Major
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i & 2021 X6M Comp

In respect of everyones personal opinion. I will now chime in with MY personal experience with Meisterschaft.

In response to other members posts regarding production outsourcing:

More than half of US corporate giant tech companies have outsourced their production factories to international markets such as Mexico, Asia, Austria and other third world countries in order to obtain lower wages, lower regulatory costs, Tax benefits, the ability to downsize at will, improved performance and better risk management. Most of these companies produce products that you and I love such as Apple products( iphones, Macs, Apple TV etc), Sony products ( Flat screen Tvs, PS3s, Camcorders etc) Burton snowboards and too many to name here to be honest. INCLUDING Meisterschaft exhaust systems.

I purchased my Meisterschaft exhaust system for my F10 550i and Jerry and everyone I spoke to at GTHAUS are a clear representation of what true customer service should look like in ANY company. Constant updates regarding my order, phone calls returned the within hours and at the latest that same day and just simply going the extra mile making sure that I was happy throughout the whole process. For example, my order was delayed because of a valve that hadn't come in with the exhaust, but GTHAUS took time to take pictures of the exhaust system and send them to me to help with the wait and also shipped my exhaust out expedited so I got it in a matter of days.

I received the exhaust and as I posted on the F10 post, I will post here also. From packaging the product, to the fitment and flawless install, and most importantly the performance and sound of the Meisterschaft exhaust says nothing but QUALITY in itself.

The sound is intoxicating and in my opinion sounds better than anything out there in the market. Don't get me twisted, there are extremely well made and great sounding exhausts out there like Eisenmann, akra, Susperspint etc and I may be biased because I own a Meisterschaft exhaust, but before I owned one, I went with Meisterschaft precisely because of the unique sound that no other exhaust could produce to this date.

In conclusion, my experience with Meisterschaft has been positive from the day I picked up the phone and inquired about their systems and placed my order, to this date having their exhaust on my beloved F10 550.

Yes, a person with experience in welding can bend tubes and weld, but only true R&D and extensive testing can produce a system with such quality and sound as my Meisterschaft exhaust on my F10 550:

My 2 cents

Appreciate 0