View Single Post
      05-11-2005, 03:34 AM   #35
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Did any ship actually came in yet? What I've been told is that the first shipment actually arrives on June 23rd. I got this from what I think are pretty good 2 sources. One is from my dad's friend who's the fleet manager at Assael BMW down in LA. So supposedly thats when my car would get here. The other one is when I test drove the car up here at San Mateo. He was looking through his list of demo cars to see if anyone matches the specs I wanted, and I saw on this long list of pre/post-production vehicles that the delivery date is June 23rd.

Have anyone in the US actually taken delivery of a non-demo vehicle??? Also, based what both dealership was telling me, all the vehicles going into production around this month are vehicles that were ordered way back in march. They are cutting me in line on some "blank" vehicles that has no options selected, and thats how I will be able to get my car in June, instead of actually getting in the back of the line and supposedly waiting another 2 months for my car.

You guys got me worried now. I don't want delays for my car. I have no car right now!
Appreciate 0