View Single Post
      02-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
I have to agree with almost everyone here. When I first got my 128i, I had chosen it over the 135 because frankly, I couldn't justify spending another 5-6k, and the 128i was in a sweet spot for my monthly payments. That said, the first couple months of owning it, whenever I passed a 135, I was somewhat regretful. However, now that I have had my car for almost 6 months, I am absolutely glad I got it. Every time I sign onto the forum, there is some *new* HPFP replacement lol. I feel like the extra money in my pocket and fewer headaches every month have more than satisfied my "regret". That being said, I agree with CommaD, you will always want something "better" and there always will be something "better". I learned that a long time ago as a runner, "No matter how hard you train, how much time you put in, or how fast you get, there will always be someone faster" And on a final note to that, farther down the road past warranty I have some plans for this N/A engine (assuming my financials are still great) to make it beat out those 135's LOL
Appreciate 0