View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #11
Black Gold
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Well, "In the interest of full disclosure for the rest of the forum" i wanted to investigate to see why this occured, if you sent the email to the correct address, what the correspondence was exactly, if this was possibly sent when Jason and I were both out on vacation, if this is legit, and most importantly - to make sure it didnt happen again if it was a slip-up on our part.

I was browing this forum today and just saw this post - which caught me a little off-guard... otherwise I would've replied immediately as that is not how we conduct business here.

If you don't want to proceed, no problem either. Glad you have the parts on the vehicle and all is good. Thank you.
sarcasm noted, and not interested in getting into this any further, as i cant see what the point would be.

my account is exactly what happened, and why i bought from someone else. tischer was the first company i contacted. i used the form on your website and also sent you an email with the same topic, as i have bought parts from you before for my e9x m3. i know the message from the form went through because i received a response (albiet a very delayed response)

anyway, the kit is a good value, and i would suggest anyone interested strongly consider it. combined with the e9x front control arm kit, it is a big handling improvemnt over stock. i will say that i was a bit surprised at how firm it rides over harsh pavement, i may consider a more robust shock / strut in the future.