European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
You´re allready back home!?

I will post some links to the 1erforum if the Guys put their Pixx on

Yeah, it was a great Day! Sorry that i missed the Ausfahrt... I hope you had a great Time at the Schloßbrauerei!

It was phenomenal when those 8 135i launched from the WELT Wheelspin and vrooooooom

Yea... you guys ARE crazy! I thought the Welt's security gaurd was gonna have a cow! But he just smilled.

Marco - it was a pleasure to meet you (finally) and the whole trip was a great adventure. I can't wait to post my pics of BMW's secret museum tour for us. We had a little encounter with the Polizei at the Shell gas station... but we talked our way out of trouble. lol Too many 1er's parking on the sidewalk in front of the gas station! lol

Todays drive out to EADS and later to that Bier Garten was NICE! I can't wait to see Rick's videos!!!

Yesterday we saw all those prototypes and I kept forgetting to take a photo of them! I think we saw: new M5, 6er with M-tech package or was it a M6 (?), new 3er's and new 1er's.... driving all around the FIZ like they were just rental cars! lol It was a cool time in München!

I took a TON of photos. I think I need a few days to catch up.

Danke Marco for making our special arrangements and a great 1addicts & 1er Forum meet.

Dackel

PS: As for pussywagon chick - was nothing special. Her car was though!
Appreciate 0