Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Nice. Congartulations.

I think the 1M feels relatively slow in comparison because the M5 has at least 200BHP more. Stock vs stock.

I remember > 10 years ago I had a new 184BHP /390Nm E46 330d 5MT saloon driving on the Autobahn heading for Switzerland, when a new E46 M3 occured in my rear view mirror. I let him pass and told my co-pilot(lol) let's see what my mighty(..) 330d will do vs the M3...

From 70-130 mph... Within a few seconds the M3 just was a small point @ the horizon. And still my 330d felt rather fast

Cheers
Robin
Yeah makes perfect sense on the HP difference there, not to mention the torque..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratus650 View Post
congrats! i like the 19" wheels, perfect for a daily driver
yeah, i have something for this wheels, i prefer it more than 20" somehow,, though in my country all M5 came with this wheels as standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity_2200 View Post
Nice car, congratulations !!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COZ01M View Post
My dad had the F10 M5 & I do drive it occasionally then I jump back in my 1M & whilst it does feel slower it just feels more raw & more engaging to drive which I love. You have the best of both worlds with these two cars! Enjoy mate!
true on that.. raw and more engaging to drive.. that's exactly what i feel, agree on you. this car is an amazing GT car IMO, rides very comfortable, interior quality..