09-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #15
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
F10 M5 is an autobahn cruise missile as it was always been the intention with them (previous and actual M5s). Take a mountain pass with the 1M and then with the M5, you won't feel the same, that 1M is any slower; probably you will feel the opposite, that M5 is too big and heavy and slower in reactions. 1M is not engineered to be a highway warrior. Having both in the garage is a priviledge.
it is infact a missile, it really gave me confidence on overtaking eventhough knowing how big it is, the power in this thing is just wild. yeah its a totally different car, the 1M is small and so easy to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Indeed a Autobahn cruiser...Sold my 135i months back to my son..He had the experience of "trying" to keep up with a new M5 on the highway a few weeks back....Well i thought his Cobb Tuned 1 was very quick but as he found out the M5 blew him away...He was mighty impressed to say the least. Yea, there fast, real fast.
still trying to get past the break-in process, i havent had the chance to floor this thing, but so far so fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
Congrats! Love the combo! Time to add some spice to the 1M
thank you!