02-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
ChristianReyess
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory View Post
Personally I would pick JB or COBB. Think from the point of proven performance the JB3/4 with all the top 135/335 N54 & N55 stock/RB turbo cars at Drag Times speaks for itself with out a lot of X "feels" faster than X. For COBB a Protune, not sure of the cost, by Dzenno looks to be the pick of the litter.
Cobb and the JB4 are definitely proven and proven again and again time after time. I had a water pump go out on me, but idk if that was jb4 related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG D33Z View Post
The Cobb is so much easier to install with no f'ing around. I love it. Plus you can use it as a code reader on other cars as well.
Yeah the installation of the JB4 isnt THAT bad but I already have a messed up pin in the ECU from taking it on and off every time I take it in to the dealership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
I just bought an Accessport. Looking forward to giving it a go.
I really like this simplicity of the installation! but it is more expensive and no on the fly switching between maps! I love going from no turbo to stage two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianReyess View Post
Still going strong with the JB4, water pump went out. Got it replaced under warranty and back on the road.

took out the jb4 for the warranty work then put it back on.

One of my pins broke so I will have to get that replaced for future installing and uninstalling.

But I plan on getting another 135i or a 335i

Pain in the but. But performance is amazing with no other mod.
Appreciate 0