View Single Post
      09-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #21
uofmtiger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
[I'm using the mophie extra battery/protective case so the phone is "thicker" so I need a slightly wider holder. Proclip makes one not sure if its enough.
The proclip mount that I bought is adjustable. It has thumbscrews that will allow the holder to go a lot wider than what I need (with my regular RebelSerpant case). I do not have a Mophie case, but I would be very surpised if you had any problems fitting it.

Actually, if you go to this video, about 5:30-5:40 seconds in, he seems to think think the Mophie will work.

Quote:
I like the Kuda set-up (I have black interior).
With a black interior, I think it would look good. You can drill a hole into the mount and run the wires through it, so you could hide the wires fairly easily.

The proclip mount + pocketdock is pretty much the type of solution I was looking for. I can just pop it on the mount and listen to music and charge it without any problems. Since it uses the aux input, I still have my 160GB iPod hooked up to the ipod connector. That way when I want to listen to my music, I have the ipod or when I want Rhapsody/Pandora/XM, I have the iPhone.
Appreciate 0