08-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Only true test is back to back dynos.... Other than that it is just a guessing game of butt-dyno
After the drive this morning, I know longer agrees. As dyno only measure one dimension. Will explain more later, a mates bucks day and I had to go - Golf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIN M View Post
Hey ESS...that's bullshit!!! You guys have been promising a stage 2 for the longest time and have not delivered. I spent quite a bit of coin on your product. WTH???
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
It would be interesting to have a comment or a response on this thread from ESS on their future or lack there of plans Steve.
Well, the intention of the thread is to round up the review of ESS. I guess every company has to see if there is a business case for their products, and for ESS I think their M3 mods are definitely where they earn their money from and putting their resource there make a lot of sense. While 1M improvement would be down to 3rd party products and tune, their M3 supercharger can still have room to move. Especially 2nd hand M3 coming in cheap and in abundance make it a much more lucrative business.

IIRC there had never been an announcement from ESS a stage 2 tune is being developed, but I understand there might have been individual who have got some form of answers direct from them.
Appreciate 0