Thread: New Member
View Single Post
      05-13-2009, 05:40 AM   #15
takahashi
Retired trackie
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1///M

Seat and electric seat memory are standard and yes they are still personalised to the key inserted or in my case the key in my pocket.

Whatever you buy lurker, car is a luxury item. You enjoy it everyday and you have to pay for it. I cut back a lot of money to modify my race car since it is money down the drain at the end. Boy, I got a lot of joy out of it --- some better than sex.

If you budget yourself and prepare to lose some money after 18 months - go for it. Remember if you put the money into mortgage or finance $70000. You are effectively losing around $3500 a year. If you invest the $70K, you may be losing more (when eco recovers) or less depends on market.

After all, I see my second car is luxury item and the replaying I made every month... I don't think I see them back in this depreciating asset. I may get about 65% after 3-4 years if I have low mileage and the residual is 35%.... you calculate the sum after interest...

However, if I did not buy a BMW now and wait until I pay off the mortage first... I will be too old to enjoy it.